Monday 20 September 2010

Randys Raw Recap


Here are a few quick thoughts on last nights Raw.


Randy Orton knows how to smile

Randy Orton looks like he is pleading for someone to shoot him when he smiles

I feel embarrassed when he smiles

I never smile  :(

Randy Orton faces Sheamus inside a Hell in a Cell, because thats the gimmick of the PPV, not because this rivalry is so intense

Michael Cole buried The Hart Dynasty

Cody Rhodes holds championship belts upside down (thanks Smith)

Michael Cole blew his load over The Miz

Alex Riley is under contract to blow his load over The Miz

While Daniel Bryan's new music just plain blows

Edge is now an afterthought

Daniel Bryan likes getting slapped over and over again

But not as much as I want to slap Michelle McCool over and over again

Chris Jericho is still around

Chris Jericho is still losing

Chris Jericho knows what an IP address is

Chris Jericho is facing Randy Orton next week (yup, another loss)

Santino is more over than half of the WWE roster

Ted DiBiase has new theme music

Ted DiBiase is now into dance music

So am I

Someone is sending love messages on the TitanTron

But not to me :(

Nexus will be over in 2 weeks

Michael Tarver will be jobless in 2 weeks

My fellow writer will be killing himself in 2 weeks

 

1 comment:

  1. Matt Hardy: I WILL NOT DIE!!!!!!!! Until my obesity problem gets the better of me.

    ReplyDelete