Tuesday 7 September 2010

Glory By Honor IX: A Mind Undecided


It may be a little late to start now, but this Saturday I plan to watch Glory By Honor IX the latest super card by Ring Of Honor wrestling, long have I admired the physicality of the wrestling on these shows but never have I watched a full PPV by them.

I decided I was going to watch the show after I watched my first HDNet programme by them, even though I haven't watched it since, that episode was very entertaining and had a decent main event in the Tyler Black vs Christopher Daniels (first time ever)match-up.

I would be lying if I said my interest in ROH hadn't grown after the news that their Champion Tyler Black was signing on a developmental contract with WWE. Yet I am highly looking forward to the Black vs Strong match-up and also looking forward to watching Strong's inevitable run with the Championship.

I have also heard a lot about El Generico and the Kings Of Wrestling so I look forward to seeing them wrestle for the first time, however as I am first time buyer of this product if they fail to deliver there is a good chance I won't purchase another one of their events for a long time. As a wrestling fan first and a critic second (not that i'm really a critic by any stretch of the imagination) I wonder if I will regret the fact I haven't watched ROH sooner.

Expect a full recap and review of ROH: Glory By Honor IX sometime on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment