Wednesday 15 September 2010

MY ALL TIME TOP TEN MATCHES


I’m sat here at home and I have decided to do something a little bit different for you readers out there. Over the years many writers have written a list of their favourite all time wrestling matches, now it’s my turn. I’m not going to give you a random list of twenty matches. I’m going to give you my top ten wrestling matches, being counted down in order, from number ten to number one. With short added notes on why they made this list. This isn’t a spare of the moment thing, I have sat down over the past few days and thought about this list and I believe I have come up with a great top ten, with some results which may surprise a few of you. All these matches deserve to be my number one in one way or another and I struggled to put them in order, but I finally came to a decision. I would also like to see my fellow writer put a list up like this and then maybe in a future article we could compare and debate the results of these lists.


10. The Royal Rumble Match 2001

9.  WrestleMania 2000 – WWE Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Ladder Match: The Dudley Boyz (c) vs The Hardy Boyz vs Edge and Christian

8.  ECW Living Dangerously 1999 – ECW TV Title Match: RVD (c) vs Jerry Lynn

7.  WrestleMania X7 – No Holds Barred WWE Championship Match: The Rock (c) vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

6.  Backlash 2004 – Intercontinental Championship Street Fight: Randy Orton (c) vs Mick Foley

5.  Survivor Series 1995 – No Holds Barred WWE Championship Match: Diesel (c) vs Bret Hart

4.  In Your House 5 – WWE Championship Match: Bret Hart (c) vs The British Bulldog

3.  WrestleMania XII – 60 Minute Iron Man WWE Championship Match: Bret Hart (c) vs Shawn Michaels

2. WrestleMania XXV – Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

1. WrestleMania XXVI – Career vs Streak: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker II


No comments:

Post a Comment