Monday 25 October 2010

WWE BRAGGING RIGHTS THOUGHTS


Daniel Bryan for the 3rd PPV stole the show

Dolph Ziggler for the 2nd time in his career stole the show

Dolph/Mysterio, Summerslam 09

John Cena is a champion again

This time I'm quite happy with it

David Otunga is a champion for the 1st time

At this time I'm quite happy with it

Goldust finally had a match on PPV

Is Goldust the most underrated performer EVER!

NO!

Sorry, I mean - no

I get a bit carried away talking about Goldust

Has Ted DiBiase got AWESOME music or what?

Is Natalya the sexiest women in wrestling today?

Is Lay - Cool the most annoying gimmick in wrestling today?

Does anybody actually care about wrestling today?

I dont and I'm writing about it

Kane and Taker had another boring as hell match

Does that mean hell is boring?

Who remembers Rellik?

Was he from hell?

Rellik is Killer spelled backwards

So Nexus attacked Taker to help Kane retain his title

You know what that means?

HBK is the leader of Nexus

Not really

Talking about underrated, HBK is underrated in my opinion

I'm not joking

Kane's title reign is now over three months long and I hope it continues for a while yet

I believe it will

Edge was the star of the show in a good Raw vs Smackdown match

The star on the Raw side was CM Punk

Orton kept his belt

The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment