Tuesday 23 March 2010

TNA Destinantion X results... well kind of.

The results are in from last nights TNA PPV, Destination X, and all I can say is........I haven't watched it yet. I live in the UK so I wont be able to see it until Friday. I could always watch a stream of it (I know its illegal, but its free), but I prefer to watch PPV events in the comfort of my chair, and in front of my super size (48inch) Plasma, LCD, HD TV.........not really, my TV is OK, and by no means is it HD ready. Anyway back to last nights results, from what pictures I have seen Scott Hall seems to be in better shape and I am a true mark for his black and red ring attire (I loved the Wolfpac), so all seems good on that front, but from what I have heard he wasn't that good in the ring, what a surprise, I will judge for my self later in the week. Angle beat Anderson which shocked me but the post match trash talk from Anderson seems to mean this feud will continue. All X-Division matches seem to have been well liked, which hopefully means the X-Division will continue to be a main part of TNA's arsenal in their 'war' with the WWE. Morgan turned heel on Hernandez, which we all knew was going to happen, but I'm surprised they did it this soon, and Style's went to a no - contest with Abyss. I have heard a lot about the ending of this match so before I comment on it, I will watch it and then report back to you.

All in all, it seems like an OK event and I am looking forward to seeing it on Friday. Check back Saturday morning for an in depth look at the event and my thoughts on the Abyss/Styles/Flair/Wolfe/Hogan debacle.

saveusrandy

No comments:

Post a Comment